Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 750 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,610 (Taka 74,191) in Narail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (33 minutes ago)