Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 809 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,533 (Taka 85,686) in Narail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨68,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨15,248 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (about 3 hours ago)