Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.459 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,052 (元9,097) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)