Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.781 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,161 (元6,355) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)