Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.957 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 11% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,648 (元8,702) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (2 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $2.76 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 30TL (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,200,000 (24 minutes ago)