Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 782 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.524 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,704 (元5,673) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (39 minutes ago)