Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 762 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 96% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,954 (元11,976) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)