Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 898 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,418 (元10,288) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (42 minutes ago)