Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 923 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 73% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,250 (元9,400) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,474 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)