Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 794 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.558 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 84% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,210 (元9,776) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)