Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 852 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.187 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 233% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨186,628 (€2,357) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (28 minutes ago)