Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 196%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.387 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 222% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,415 (€2,221) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)