Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 836 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.168 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,962 (79,575 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)