Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 657 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,594 (64,424 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.09 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)