Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 614 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.060 INR / MZN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,887 (64,063 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (30 minutes ago)