Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.619 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,926 (1,804 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 24₴ (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Vigo costs €5.00 (36 minutes ago)