Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.052 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 67% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,333 (46,454 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (30 minutes ago)