Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.862 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,361 (71,620 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)