Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.003 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,437 (45,643 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)