Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.932 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,252 (34,288 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (38 minutes ago)