Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.110 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,045 (27,037 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)