Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.915 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,248 (49,224 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)