Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.048 INR / THB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,297 (35,307 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)