Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.686 INR / KES
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,790 prices entered by 234 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 105% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,685 (Shilling155,465) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham, Alabama costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Szczecin costs 1.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bristol costs £20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niš costs 1,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)