Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 962 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.615 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 279% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨193,455 (¥314,542) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)