Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 160% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,237 (¥235,744) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)