Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.611 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,868 (¥109,502) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €150 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Niterói costs R$ 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)