Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,952 (¥201,152) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (36 minutes ago)