Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.908 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,131 (11,021 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)