Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 696 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.772 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,145 (9,768 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 140 (about 4 hours ago)