Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.545 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,347 (16,249 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)