Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 888 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.136 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,503 (8,619 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)