Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 506 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.756 INR / MAD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,151 (17,341 Dirham) in Nador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)