Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.073 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,285 (руб 55,246) in Naberezhnyye Chelny to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)