Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.575 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,907 (24,041₴) in Mykolayiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $19 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)