Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 510 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03063 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 65% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨123,944 (4,046,582 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (44 minutes ago)