Cost of living comparison between Muzaffarnagar, India and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 557 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨73,271 in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)