Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 492 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.505 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 45% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,817 ($1,826) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)