Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 64.889 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,977 ($1,294) in Mutare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,253 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 60 (37 minutes ago)