Cost of living comparison between Muscat, Oman and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 878 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 175.870 INR / OMR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is 155% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨207,078 (﷼ 1,177) in Muscat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Piracicaba costs R$ 99 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vilnius costs €0.15 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)