Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 847 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.570 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 143% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,440 (₨251,840) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 6,000 Kyat (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)