Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 587 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 104% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨165,377 (€2,289) in Murcia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zamboanga costs Php100 (about 1 hour ago)