Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 135% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,721 (€1,562) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (37 minutes ago)