Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.848 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,236 (Taka 108,809) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)