Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 609 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,586 (Taka 78,319) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wrocław costs 20 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (34 minutes ago)