Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar, Bangladesh compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.818 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moulvi Bazar (Bangladesh) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,369 (Taka 104,391) in Moulvi Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)