Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 802 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06062 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,091 (1,420,172 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 19 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mobile, Alabama costs $129,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €443 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)