Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05540 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨80,801 (1,458,461 Dinar) in Mosul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,365 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)