Cost of living in Mosul, Iraq compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 707 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05384 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mosul (Iraq) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,198 (1,136,696 Dinar) in Mosul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Southampton costs £5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $6,357 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €13 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €600 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (33 minutes ago)