Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 794 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.905 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,302 (2,288KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)