Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 871 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.408 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,024 (1,860KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Evora costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)