Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 809 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.145 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,784 (2,158KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 39 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manchester costs £1.26 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600,000 (about 1 hour ago)