Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 845 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 41.256 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,646 (2,246KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨88,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,253 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Corunna costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)