Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 887 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.708 INR / BAM
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,429 (1,832KM) in Mostar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)