Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 763 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17257 INR / KMF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,936 (411,064 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)