Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13993 INR / KMF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,203 (794,728 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Canberra costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨499 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)