Cost of living comparison between Moroni, Comoros and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 555 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15233 INR / KMF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,818 (681,555 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (about 1 hour ago)