Cost of living in Moroni, Comoros compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16822 INR / KMF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moroni (Comoros) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,146 (446,712 Franc) in Moroni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,999 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $88 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Juan costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €79 (33 minutes ago)