Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.272 INR / UYU
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,543 prices entered by 194 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 139% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)