Cost of living comparison between Montes Claros, Brazil and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 549 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.112 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,377 (R$ 5,418) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)