Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 871 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.282 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,943 (R$ 4,154) in Montes Claros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chapeco costs R$ 100,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)