Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 704 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.324 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨49,861 ($b5,348) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Hyderabad costs ₨46 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Tokyo costs ¥50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $113 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $12 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)