Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 788 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.754 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨49,061 ($b5,030) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)