Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 698 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02277 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,449 (COL$3,840,257) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)