Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02126 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,381 (COL$3,545,628) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (23 minutes ago)