Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02330 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,658 (COL$3,719,472) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)