Cost of living comparison between Montería, Colombia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 556 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02206 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 48% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,722 (COL$5,019,078) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.38 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)