Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 660 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02159 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨73,637 (COL$3,410,442) in Montería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Adana costs 1,450TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Bata costs 3,125 Franc (about 1 hour ago)