Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 641 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.561 INR / LRD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 158% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨149,480 (266,508 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (42 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)