Cost of living comparison between Monrovia, Liberia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.736 INR / LRD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 209% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨250,715 (340,805 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)