Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.712 INR / LRD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 241% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨276,941 (388,835 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 28TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)