Cost of living in Monclova, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.394 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,738 (Mex$ 18,484) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)