Cost of living comparison between Monclova, Mexico and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 559 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.600 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monclova (Mexico) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,210 (Mex$ 25,339) in Monclova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨508,355 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨3.13 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,300 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (about 2 hours ago)