Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.115 INR / TTD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 170% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨137,844 (13,628 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver, Washington costs $120,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,064 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Phoenix, Arizona costs $0.37 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)