Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.738 INR / TTD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 168% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,428 (15,961 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €78 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sahiwal costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $16 (41 minutes ago)