Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.597 INR / TTD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 156% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,234 (14,404 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Korçë costs 25,000 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cork costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kiev costs 19₴ (about 1 hour ago)