Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.649 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 77% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,839 (Shilling221,679) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)