Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 522 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.658 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,950 (Shilling250,536) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $16 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 2 hours ago)