Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 711 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / KES
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,119 (Shilling152,608) in Mombasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨220 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨52 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,828 (about 1 hour ago)