Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 488 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05845 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨152,202 (₩2,603,955) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (27 minutes ago)