Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 544 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05759 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,337 (₩2,627,893) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Al Ain costs Dirham 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)