Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1439%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11573 INR / SOS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 527% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨370,161 (3,198,393 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)