Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 764 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.518 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,449 (1,494 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 4 hours ago)