Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 786 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.849 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,375 (1,569 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨76,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oruro costs $b30 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Saltillo costs Mex$ 750 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,355KM (about 1 hour ago)