Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 523 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 47.668 INR / LYD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,278 (2,272 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)