Cost of living in Misratah, Libya vs Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 763 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 50.920 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,048 (1,592 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨77,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)