Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 606 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.939 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 36% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,381 (1,712 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Berlin costs €20 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨22,445 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Velho costs R$ 205 (about 1 hour ago)