Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 547 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.057 INR / LYD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,011 (2,352 Dinar) in Misratah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)