Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.641 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,762 (₨205,620) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)