Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 769 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.588 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 108% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,082 (RM6,259) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)