Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.316 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 89% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,476 (RM9,629) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €700 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)