Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.128 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,124 (RM5,904) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)