Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.695 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨53,530 (E£ 14,489) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (38 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)