Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 982 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.993 INR / BYN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,840 (2,420 BYN) in Minsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元35 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Klaipėda costs €0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 3 hours ago)