Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 726 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.636 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,416 (Mex$ 14,967) in Minatitlan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in London costs £14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,596 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 160 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yantai costs 元900 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Maringá costs R$ 3.98 (43 minutes ago)