Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.434 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 62% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,272 (5,006TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (36 minutes ago)