Cost of living comparison between Mersin, Turkey and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 581 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.743 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 86% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨151,071 (6,948TL) in Mersin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)