Cost of living in Mérida, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 170 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.542 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mérida (Mexico) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,029 (Mex$ 20,335) in Mérida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Louisville, Kentucky costs $9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$2.95 (about 2 hours ago)