Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 474 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.370 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,474 ($U38,603) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (40 minutes ago)