Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.382 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,196 ($U41,647) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (28 minutes ago)