Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.328 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,824 ($U29,568) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)