Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 592 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.248 INR / UYU
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 18% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,935 ($U29,330) in Melo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)