Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 798 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.547 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,391 (21,747₴) in Melitopol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (36 minutes ago)