Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 796 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.874 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,596 (€1,542) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)