Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 597 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.136 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 106% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,255 (€1,521) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kiev costs 1,070₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)